A little about Julep:
Julep is a Monthly Subscription which focuses primarily on drop dead gorgeous, trendsetting nail polishes (the color assortment is huge – something for everyone’s taste!), pedicure products, as well as a few beauty products and really nice gift sets.
Cost: $19.99/month includes the shipping for at least $40 worth of products handpicked to suit your style. I like that they have a referral program. Generally speaking, if 5 friends sign up you will receive a month free.
Try Julep your 1st month for FREE! Code: FOR FREE (while the offer lasts).
I was very impressed with how quickly I received my Julep box. When I opened the box I was impressed at how Julep packaged my items. I can’t begin to express how beautifully it was arranged. I felt like I was opening a perfectly decorated present. I didn’t want to touch anything. When I finally took the items out… this is what I received:
1. “Myrtle” Colored Nail Polish – Reg. Price: $14.00 The color is a beautiful cream shade of red.
2. “Zora” Colored Nail Polish – Reg. Price: $14.00 A beige-ish ivory with a little shimmer.
Now, I can’t begin to explain the colors well. They are both high quality and great colors! I hope the pictures capture the beauty of each color.
3. Glycolic Hand Scrub – (3oz) with natural apricot seeds. Felt like a body scrub and had a wonderful scent. I never used anything liked this. I couldn’t wait to try it out! A “Scrub” for my hands! I found the result made my hands a little smoother – or, I loved it so much that I thought it was smoother! Reg. Price: ?? (I could not find a price on their “Shop” site.)
4. Nail File – Reg. Price: ??
5. 1 Packet – Nail Polish Remover – Reg. Price: $1.00
Value of Julep “Free Box” (approximately) $30.00. Note this is the FREE BOX – and I’m so glad I tried it out! I really liked the quality of all the products.
I can’t wait until my next box arrives! This is a paid $19.99 box. I can only imagine what I will receive with a paid order!
What do you think about what I received in my FREE BOX?